A Collection of Writing

This site is merely a collection of poems, short stories, and occasionally other musing by Robert Streiff. If you're a friend, an enemy, or a curious bystander who happened across this page, by all means, enjoy your visit, and feel free to offer any advice, comments, or criticisms, they are all appreciated.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Riddle

I am stone minded,
But soft hearted.
A mental bastion,
With doors left open for the breeze.
Brazen with self-confidence,
While depleted of self-esteem.
I am nothing special,
But wholly unique.
My life is full of order,
While I preach chaos.
I am omnipotent in my surroundings
But simple affection blinds me.
In possession of unfiltered empathy
While unable to grasp socialization.
Known well amongst others
And unknown past a facade.

Who am I?

(Original date 6/7/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment